Monday 29 January 2018

State Of The Union: Da Orks

In keeping with the State of the Union stuff, here are my orks. I admit that they are far behind my Iron Warriors in terms of completed models, with most at around the 80% done level. 

My overall goal is for a mostly Deathskull army, but with some of the other clans represented in one way or another. Anyway, here are the photos....

The whole WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Bikes n buggies. Kind of wish I did these as Evil Sunz.

A pair of grot tanks

Two mostly finished trukks

Two mostly finished battlewagons

The ebay haul that I got. They mostly need fairly minimal work to bring them into line with the rest of the army

Big Meks

Lootas

Grots and Runtherdz

Deffcoptas

My mostly done Mega Armoured Nobz

Kommandoz

Boyz

Burnaz

Nobz squad. I think.

Not pictured includes the stompa, my biker war trike conversion and my superheavy thing that i scratch built. Oh and a bunch of second edition Goffs and Grots that are currently stripping.

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: